|What We Believe
- People matter to God and to us. So, as couples
we care for each other. Luke 15
- Studing the Bible, the Word of God, transforms
people's lives. As marriage partners we come alive for each other.
2 Corinthians 5:17
- The goal of our our Bible Study is to transform
people into fully devoted followers of Christ and to enhance our marriages.
- People must be treated gently and respectfully.
"But in your hearts set apart Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give
an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that
you have. But do this with gentleness and respect…" 1 Peter 3:15
- People need to be connected to a caring community.
Our Bible study provide a caring community for couples to share and learn
from each other. "Now about brotherly love we do not need to write
to you, for you yourselves have been taught by God to love each other.
And in fact, you do love all the brothers throughout Macedonia. Yet we
urge you, brothers, to do so more and more." 1 Thessalonians 4:9-10
We meet every other Friday night at 7:30 PM